Hutchinson Community College
- HCC classes are available for any Junior/Senior
- To be able to take an HCC class, you either have to have a qualifying ACT score or you have to take a HCC Assessment. Here are the classes and required scores for theses classes:
- Composition 1 you have to have an ACT English score of 20 or higher or an HCC Assessment Sentence Test score of 69
- Composition 2: You have to get a grade of B or better in Composition 1 class
- Psychology, Sociology, Government, Public Speaking you have to have an ACT Reading score of 17 or higher or have an HCC Reading Assessment score of 69
- Applying to HCC: The second step in taking an HCC class after figuring out if you have a qualifying score, is to apply to HCC. You can do this by going to hutchcc.edu, scrolling down to the end of the website, and under the word “Become”, hit apply. You will need your social security number to apply.
- How to enroll in a HCC class:
- A high school student cannot enroll themselves in these classes. Mrs. Hatfield will have to enroll you, so if you want to take one of these classes or an online class from HCC, please see Mrs. Hatfield.
Hutchinson Community College Hompage
2017-2018 Fall HCC Book LIst